Optical Fiber Arrays
Neptec provides custom, high density optical fiber arrays for a variety of applications. Optical fiber arrays densely pack optical fibers into waveguide devices necessary for DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) and large bandwidth applications. Neptec’s micro-fabrication techniques position multiple optical fibers accurately within the V-Grove, ensuring low insertion loss and high optical return loss.
Neptec offers simplex, duplex, 4, 8, 16, and 32 channel fiber arrays, with customization such as various connector terminations and specialty fiber options. If you’re looking for custom solutions that save you time and money, we would be glad to review your specifications and provide a fast and easy quote.
• Precise core pitch position
• High density
• Compact form factor
• Flexible connector and fiber selection
• PM and Non-PM are available
• Customized Configurations For Any Application
• Arrayed-Wavelength Gratings
• Optical add-drop multiplexer