Environmental Health and Safety
1) Take the necessary measures to provide a safe and healthy workplace, prevent labor risks, reduce risks to the extent possible and protect the environment – conserve energy and natural resources and prevent pollution by applying appropriate management practices and technology.
2) Periodically review our EHS system at our management review meeting to address changing circumstances, and to continually improve our EHS management system.
3) Make this policy available to all persons working for or on behalf of Neptec, our customers, Vendors, and other interested 3rd parties
4) Promote and foster a culture where it is the responsibility of all our partners and other business associates to work together for the benefit of the environment and the health and safety of all.
Conflict Minerals Policy
1) Neptec expects our suppliers to source from socially responsible suppliers. This means we not only source from suppliers using sources from other regions but also source with suppliers who have confirmed non-conflict sources.
2) Neptec expects our suppliers to work toward sourcing only from Responsible Minerals Assurance Process (RMAP) conformant smelters and refiners
3) Suppliers are expected to have policies and procedures in place to ensure that products and parts supplied to Neptec are conflict free
4) Suppliers are expected to provide all necessary due diligence information to confirm that all products supplied is conflict free
5) Neptec expects suppliers to pass this requirement on to their supply chain
6) Compliance to these requirements will be taken into consideration when selecting and retaining suppliers our suppliers and partners.
Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Neptec is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As a company of diverse individuals working together in teams to meet our commitments to customers and other interested parties, we recognize that our strength comes from the dedication, talents, experiences, and perspectives of every employee.
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Neptecs Code of Business Conduct and Ethics prohibits unethical behavior such as conflicts of interest, kickbacks, bribery, fraud, improper accounting and the inappropriate use of company assets or funds. It mandates compliance with the laws of the countries in which we do business. It also requires the protection of confidential information and intellectual property, the selection of suppliers in accordance with set business criteria and strict adherence to all public reporting requirements.
Prevention and Use of Counterfeit materials
Neptec OS is dedicated to ensuring the integrity and safety of all our Industry products by vigorously preventing the infiltration of counterfeit materiel into our supply chain. We recognize the critical importance of adhering to the requirements set forth in AS6174 and SAE AS5553 Industry standards for the prevention, acceptance and use of Counterfeit material. The purpose of this policy is to safeguard the quality, reliability, and success of our products.
Human Rights Policy
1) Our team members freely Choose their Employment.
2) We ensure that employees work of their own free will and are free to leave the Company.
3) All employment contracts are voluntary agreements. Forced, bonded (including debt bondage) or indentured labor, involuntary prison labor, forced labor or trafficking of persons shall not be used.
Forced labor and Human trafficking
At Neptec, our Code of Conduct policy dictates that:
1) We Treat Others with Respect and Comply with Fair Labor and Employment Practices
2) We are open and honest with one another and treat each other with integrity and respect
3) We do not discriminate against anyone based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, or any other legally protected characteristic
4) We strive to maintain a workplace where individuals are free from all forms of harassment or abuse
5) We do not use child, forced, indentured, or bonded labor, and maintain a minimum age requirement for employment
6) We do not allow retaliation against anyone who raises a concern about discrimination, harassment, or any labor and employment practice.
7) We expect our business partners and 3rd party providers to also meet these same standards
Neptec shall communicate to external providers its requirements for:
a. the processes, products, and services to be provided including the identification of relevant technical data (e.g., specifications, drawings, process requirements, work instructions).
b. the approval of:
products and services; methods, processes, and equipment; the release of products and services.
c. competence, including any required qualification of persons.
d. the external providers’ interactions with the organization.
e. control and monitoring of the external providers’ performance to be applied by the organization.
f. verification or validation activities that the organization, or its customer, intends to perform at the external providers’ premises.
g. design and development control.
h. special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
i. test, inspection, and verification (including production process verification).
j. the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by the organization.
k. the need to:
− implement a quality management system.
− use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes).
− notify the organization of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
− prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
− notify the organization of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval.
− flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements.
− provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing.
− retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements.
l. the right of access by the organization, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
m. ensuring that persons are aware of:
− their contribution to product or service conformity.
− their contribution to product safety.
− the importance of ethical behavior.