Come join our company and be part of a fast growing team that continues to create new and advanced technology in Fiber Optics. Our culture is friendly and collaborative. We value greatly every member of our team. We are about respect, passion, originality and professionalism. At Neptec OS, Inc., we stand by and support the earnest efforts of our employees by creating a work environment that develops employee skills and foster pride and personal responsibility.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for open positions.
Title: Photonics Engineer
- Define, develop and prototype precision components, modules and subsystems, focusing on Opto-Mechanical design.
- Produce design documentation for vendors including optical and mechanical drawings with specification, tolerance and special process steps.
- Oversee the development of passive fiber optics component, photonics component, subassembly, system inspection and support the transfer to production.
- Support integration of complex photonics systems involving fiber optics, electronics and mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Support new business proposals with preliminary fiber optic design ideas.
- Perform free space and fiber optics testing using tools such as spectrometer, laser diode driver, optical power meter, and optical beam profiler.
- Work with Sales & Marketing team to perform new photonics product engineering feasibility analysis
- Perform data acquisition and analysis of optical testing results.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Physics or a related field and 6 months of experience as Research Assistant, Control Room Operator, Photonics Engineer, or a related occupation required.
Employer accepts full-time or equivalent part-time experience (including academic research experience) gained during or after undergraduate studies.
Demonstrated knowledge of laser and fiber optics required. Demonstrated knowledge of integrating complex systems involving fiber optics, electronics and mechanical sub-assemblies required. Skills in designing optical setup for testing are required. Skills in using testing equipment such as optical spectrum analyzer, fiber optics inspection scope, laser diode driver, optical power meter and optical beam profiler required. The required 6 months of experience must include experience in performing data acquisition and analysis for spectroscopy.
Employer’s name: NEPTEC OS, INC., dba Neptec Optical Solutions
Job site: 48603 Warm Springs Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94539
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job # 05020601 to HR at NEPTEC OS, INC., dba Neptec Optical Solutions, 48603 Warm Springs Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94539.