YEDFA-MP series of high power fiber amplifiers are especially designed for FTTx, CATV, FDC and HFC analog amplification applications those require high reliability. Compared to conventional amplifiers, these modules are more compact, powerful, stable and reliable.
This line of high power fiber amplifier features a dual stage amplification configuration, pre-amplifier and power amplifier, the use of selected multi-channel splitters and 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm FWDM components with extremely low IL and high reliability.
Both input and output signals are sampled and monitored with a feedback circuit. ACC (automatic current control) and APC (automatic power control) circuits are designed into the amplifier to ensure high stability and reliability of output power. Standard user-friendly RS-232 interface enables reliable connectivity with customer’s control system.
- Compact size: 125x100x25mm
- Optional output configurations:
- 19dBm * 32 ports
- 20dBm * 24 ports
- 22dBm * 16 ports
- 25dBm * 8 ports
- 27dBm * 4 ports etc.
- Highly reliable laser diode pumps
- Assembling 1310nm,1490nm and 1550nm FWDM (optional) Wide operating temperature range
- High stability and reliability based on multi-mode pumping and fiber combiner technology
- Low noise figure
- Data & Voice optical transmission systems
- Test/Measurement for optical device/systems
- Analog CATV long distance transmission
- Optical distribution systems
- Free space communication