The 1550nm PM Pulsed Erbium Fiber Laser series are especially designed and developed for LIDAR and remote sensing applications. These lasers are "eye safe", and have broad range of pulse widths, repetition frequency, peak power and energy per pulse as well as linear or random operation options.
The PM Pulsed Erbium Fiber Laser is based on MOPA configuration (Master Oscillator Power Amplifier) that uses laser pulse generation, triggering, gating and ASE suppression technology. This configuration allows laser pulse characteristics to be easily controlled and adjusted for customized applications. This laser module features effective management interface for users to access, monitor and adjust key operating parameters. User-friendly RS-232 interface ensures reliable connectivity with customer's control system.
- All signal-mode fiber design
- Adjustable pulse width range 10ns to 120ns
- Signal/ASE suppression ratio >20db
- Random output polarization
- Highly reliable laser diode pumps
- Maintenance free operation
- Range finding
- Remote sensing
- Weather and pollutant
- Seed source for high power amplifier